ㆍView previous page
ㆍDinobot ATV8 User's Manual Guidance
It is BadaSystem.
BadaSystem ATV8 User's Manual is intended for users who use a product with a raised version of ATV8 firmware developed by BadaSystem based on AOSP.
The applicable model is " U5PVR Slim / U5PVR Deluxe / U5Mini PVR / U5Mini OTT / XSARIUS Q8 / UNOCUBE VODA "
This manual is the most basic manual for using the product, so you must read it carefully to use it.
Since chip-set manufacturers do not offer the Media Center app from the ATV8 version, it is inevitable that the Media Center app will not be available on the ATV8 version.
· BadaSystem ATV8 User's Manual Part 01：Cable connection guide
1. For models with a Wi-Fi / Bluetooth combination, connect the Wi-Fi / Bluetooth to the main unit to use the Bluetooth remote control.
2. Connect the power adapter to the DC adapter port.
3. If you want to connect to a Full HD or 4K TV, connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI port.
4. If you want to connect to the composite terminal of the old TV, connect the AV cable (sold separately) to the AV port and match the cable to the composite port port color of the old TV.
5. If you are using a model with a TV tuner and have subscribed to a local cable or have a terrestrial HD broadcast cable, connect your coaxial antenna cable to the ATSC antenna.
6. If you want to use the wired internet, connect a LAN cable (sold separately) to the LAN port.
7. If you want to connect to an AV receiver, connect an optical audio cable (sold separately) to the S / PDIF port and connect it to the AV receiver.
ㆍView next page